Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Typical Tuesdays

I wish I would have had the following story from today to show you on video. The twins really love Stella, Stella is completely freaked out by them (as are most living things within ear shot of their screams). This morning I let Santino give Stella one of her little seed-ball treats, thinking that it may warm Stella up to him. He was asking to do it again this afternoon, but this time Teodata wanted in on it. I gave them each a seed ball treat to give her. I worked with Santino to get it to Stella through the cage, and when I turned around to give 'Data her turn, her seed ball was gone. Yes, about 5 minutes later, I noticed her trying to work the last of the residual seed down her throat. Hope it helps with  her B.M. tomorow... TMI?


I had a video of today, for today, and it was great stuff.. things like Santino standing on the bench leaning back to drink his sippy cup... you know, just about to fall backward and I'm still holding the camera as if unaware of any potential hospital trips looming... good stuff. My video, unfortunately ended with one of my boys picking his nose. Rather than immortalize him online, picking his nose, which would most likely devastate him, I'm going to show him the video in hopes that it'll make him stop. I doubt that very much, but it's worth a shot.

Do you see a man skilled in his work?
He will stand before kings;
He will not stand before obscure men.


I went through some older video and found this great one of Sam. He's an unbelievable inventor. He can make anything out of nothing. The Lord has certainly gifted him in so many ways. My sweet Sam.





No comments:

Post a Comment