Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What happened to Tuesday? Wednesday


" And you're really clumsy. That's why you fell over..."

Well, I broke my Typical Tuesday posting streak... but at least I didn't break my sternum. Huh? I (Andrea, A.K.A. "Agile Andrea") tripped over the baby gate yesterday, then proceeded to land on it, chest first. I spent a couple of hours at Med Express to find out that my sternum, and my ribs are only bruised... as Mom kept telling me was the case... hate it when that happens. I then came home and watched the election returns. Election night is a prefect Date Night for Adam and I. We could have been offered a free evening at the finest restaurant in the city, and if they didn't have a T.V. there, we would've declined...  boring geeks, yes indeed, but obviously made for one another... And so, I broke my streak.

Here are a couple of scenes from this week.  I shall call them Ode to Noise:




 Thank you Lord for giving me this every day, all day... even when I'm ready to stick a fork in my eye from the noise... I thank You.
 
I will enter His gates with

thanksgiving in my heart

I will enter His courts with praise

I will say this is the day that the
Lord has made

I will rejoice for He has made me glad







2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Hope you're feeling better! Love that movie by the way! It is one of my favorites! Also, glad to see I'm not the only one with a house full of screaming kiddos =)

    ReplyDelete