Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Typical Tuesdays (with a late birthday post)

Today was indeed typical here at the Phillips household, however, I was so nuts last week that I didn't post anything from Johnny's birthday (which was Thursday the 7th). Below are some scenes from his birthday party. 

Johnny is just so sweet, and can make you feel like a million bucks with one kind gesture or word. I was feeling so sick on Friday (the day of his party). I was dragging myself out the door to get his cake and party "props", and Adam asked me if I wanted him to go instead. Johnny interrupts, grabs my arm and says "Mom, now I'm very serious about this, I would rather walk to get my cake and stuff, or not have it all, than to have you go shopping while you're sick."  I mean what a kid, huh?

At any rate, I did get out, I did shop, but Johnny's medieval birthday dreams were not quite so medieval... however,  he was so happy with everything. Of course. =)

A wise son makes his father glad













Below, is from our Typical Tuesday. Before I took the video, they were really going at one another. They are forever stealing off of the other one. No matter that they each have the same exact thing, they want it because the other one has it, and they don't... It's nature, not nurture, trust me. You can still see the remnants of the 'tude in Teodata when she kicks her bowl at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment