Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Typical Tuesdays

Today...

The boys were working on some school stuff in the dining room whilst I was in the kitchen messing around with who knows what, and Paolo says (completely out of the blue) "You know what I really, really, really hate? choking hazards!" Okay son??

I'm finishing talking to the boys about some school related subject and I notice Johnny day-dreaming... smiling away. "Johnny, what are you thinking about?" Snaps out of it, and quick as a whip ( in a bright cheery voice) he says "Oh, writing practice Mom." Mmm-hmmm

"Sam. Honey. You have to stop talking... just for a few minutes."

"But I can't stop talking, I love talking too much. I can't stop. You know why I like talking so much...." ('Too Much" as in that's how much he loves talking. He does. He does.


Scenes from today. And WE PICK UP STELLA ON THURSDAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment