Thursday, October 14, 2010

Couple of things

So I didn't know if this video struck me as really funny because I homeschool, or because it's just plain funny. I'm going to go ahead and assume it's the former, but perhaps if you're not a homeschooler, you'll at least get a kick out of it because you've said or thought these things yourself. =)



Secondly, I've promised myself, and a host of others, that I would not make this blog political. I do feel that the following is political, but it is not partisan, and runs so much deeper than politics. It's about parental rights that are being taken away from us by the government, and from right under our noses to boot. If you feel so inclined, please view the following movie trailer here. When and if you view it, there's an opportunity to sign a petition below the trailer. Thanks!

Peace and Blessings,
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment