Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Knew It *UPDATED* Since Yesterday

After receiving the email posted below, Captain Rex is now 
 *STELLA*
Sam couldn't handle a girl being called Captain Rex. Today he said "Uh Mom, I think 'Lexy' is uh... you know, uh, kinda crazy." I just figured he'd like the captain part, and Lexy rhymed with Rex... sort of. He then asked me to suggest some girl names. I think she looks like a 'Stella' and it means "Star". Sam loved it.
Hi Andrea


Just wanted to give you an update on Captain Rex.

I think CAPTAIN is a unisex term, hope so because Captain Rex is female.

Monday evening Dr. Scott McDonald was over to surgically sex your Sunnie.

He thought she was a good looking healthy parrot.

Here's a picture taken yesterday. Quite the change don't you think?

Bruce

Captain Rex


HI GUYS!






No comments:

Post a Comment