Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Phillips. We Put the 'Dys' in Dysfunctional" (Typical Tuesdays)

Well, I still have a little over an hour left until it's no longer Tuesday. I guess I'm doing okay with keeping up on my commitment to post every Tuesday (so what if it's only the 2nd Tuesday?).

Posted below are scenes from today, and few quotes from the past two days.

While waiting in the doctor's office yesterday with Sam, I told him to quit blowing bubbles and chewing his gum so loud, "We're in public, Sam."   Sucks his gum back in his mouth, places his head on his hand, sighs, and says "That's why I hate public."  Me too Sam, me too.

Today I gave each of the boys a sketch book to keep as a personal diary of sorts. Sam asked if he could keep his private since it was a diary. ("Privacy" A.K.A. "Something Mommy and Daddy need to have so we  won't want to gouge our eyes out when we see them 'Kissy Huggy' "). Paolo pipes in with his lisp, "I hate private, cuz it's all mushy and thstuff."

Johnny: "Gross, just gross." Upon seeing that his long awaited new episode of Scooby Doo began with Freddie and Shaggy getting dizzy over a pretty lady singing.

This is what school looked like today. Think the boys need a break... maybe?



Video of the twins first thing in the morning... and (further) evidence for Mom's case against my wanting to  take the baby gate away, thereby allowing the babies to roam freely in the kitchen (where they're pictured here).

 


And this is Santino "affectionately" playing with Teodata's doll. This entertained our boys and Joey for quite some time.


1 comment:

  1. I should have looked at your blog before I told you to post some pictures! I cant believe how big your kiddos are! they are sooo cute--you definitely have your hands full:) miss you -Mer

    ReplyDelete