Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Phrases that can be heard around the Phillips household.


From the "Adults":
  1. "Don't walk around with a bucket on your head."
  2. "Don't scale the door frames in the living room and dining room." (as opposed to those everywhere else in the house)
  3. "Get the batteries from your sister."
  4. "SIT in the chair."
  5. "Do NOT talk about the bodily functions of the animal we are eating!"
  6. "Yes, the animal you are eating is indeed dead."
  7. "Poo-stink!"
  8. "Enough about robots for today."
  9. "Lift the seat!"
  10. "Are you ready to go 'night 'night?"
  11. "Yes, they definitely look sleepy."
  12. "We need eggs, yogurt, milk and bread."
  13. "How can you be covered in dirt after your bath?"
From the children:
  1. "When I become president I won't need to sleep with my brothers 'cause I'll have secret service there with me."
  2. "Great! Awesome! Familiar!" (They don't care what "familiar" really means, by the way)
  3. "There's great news Mom! There's a cream that takes away your stretch marks!"
  4. "Oomph!"
  5. "Can we go to Kennywood?"
  6. "How old will you be when I'm....?"
  7. "Mine!"
  8. "No, no, no, no, no,
  9. "Can I have *This* for my birthday?
  10. "How about Christmas?"
  11. "I'm sorry, I can't stop."
  12. "It wasn't me."
  13.  "I love you Mom."
Some Pics and a video for your enjoyment.

We're doing a unit study on the Revolutionary War. Here's my Minutemen:

Here's 'Data feeding Santino



No comments:

Post a Comment