Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sights of Thanksgiving...Phillips Style


What would I do without those D'Auria sisters??? Well, for one, I might have to actually use my own camera.  Maryann is an amateur photographer, with an incredible and professional eye for great shots.  She took these on Thanksgiving day... I took a couple of adorable pictures of Maryann and Santino (using Maryann's camera of course), but unfortunately she and I love pictures of ourselves the same... not at all. I promised I wouldn't post any of those... so today, just some pics of the kiddos.




Sam and Pie Man





A very serious Johnny


A very sleepy Santino and Teodata


Nephew Joey Reading to Santino. How precious is that?

*Silly*


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! you need to post some video:) praying for your dad! thanks for keeping us updated:) miss you guys! btw..we celebrated 2 years of marriage today--thanks for being a part of our lives and mentoring us prior to our wedding day! we couldnt thank you guys enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet Mer! Thank you. And CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't believe it's been TWO yrs already!! You don't need to thank us for anything, it was truly our pleasure. We love yinz guys(the "yinz" make you miss Pittsburgh? =) ) And we miss you as well!! About the video, tell me how to do it please! =) The only way I can see to do it is to first post on youtube and I don't want to do that. So you tell me how and I promise some video at least once a wk. BTW you need to update your blog GF I want to see some new pics of Caleb! Love you. ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics Andrea. Also love that Teodata always has a hand on Santino pulling, poking or grabbng him. It's hysterical. Talk to ya soon. `

    ReplyDelete