Monday, November 2, 2009

Feelin' Like Santino



I should be packing clothes and getting a shower, but I'm updating my blog... hmmm priorities... We've been staying at Mary and Aaron's home since Saturday when they began the floors here at the house.  Tonight is the last time we'll be able to access the house until at least Friday.  Thought I should post an update before then.
As the title says, I'm feelin' like Santino looks in this photo.  Sometimes I wonder if I'm not actually drooling and no one has the heart to tell me...??? At any rate, I feel absolutely nuts at the moment, and I just can't wait until we're back in here. I'm certain that my sister and Aaron feel the same, but they've been gracious enough to smile and act as if we're not royal pains... however, they may be smiling because they feel like Santino as well...

Dad began radiation treatment on his hip last Thursday. He's not been feeling well at all.... yesterday seemed to be the worst day he's had since his diagnoses.  He's in a great deal of pain everywhere, as well as feeling as though he has a never ending stomach bug.  Apparently the cancer can do this. We did find out that his stomach is cancer free, so it's definitely lung cancer.  This nausea is either from whatever is happening with his gallbladder, or it's the cancer itself. Whatever the case may be, please pray for him. 

Peace and blessings until next time.
~ Andrea

1 comment: