Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Road Trip

Well, we began the school year with a bang. Labor day weekend, we packed up the seven of us in the Phillips Mobile and began our 13 1/2 (that's THIRTEEN and ONE HALF) hour drive to Boston, MA. Adam's cousin Mario was getting married and we needed to be there.  We hadn't been to Boston as a family, and we hadn't seen this side of the family in far too long (some I had never met!). 

We were so blessed! This is Adam's mom's side of the family and THEY ROCK!! We would not have been able to make the trip had it not been for virtually all of the family helping out in some way or another... and making real sacrifices for us. Thank you again. I should also publicly thank Pat Cosmo's beautiful girlfriend Mikaela for taking the pics you'll see below. Yes, I brought a camera, but didn't pull it out once (ugh)... I was so thrilled when aunt Kate passed these along to us. Unfortunately, there aren't any pics of Sam... probably b/c he likes the camera as much as his daddy and I like it.... =)




Next to Adam and I, Aunt Kate (Mother of the Groom), Pat Cosmo (Brother of the Groom), Mikaela (Pat Cosmo's girlfriend who saved the day w/ the camera! Did I mention that she's an incredible cook as well?) Finally, "The Groom", Mario


How cute is Santino? Look at Pie Man making sure he's being handled properly. =)



Yes, I made the over the top head piece for Teodata. =)





Johnny and Pie Man are about as comfortable getting their pics taken as the rest of the family! =)

1 comment:

  1. Andrea You look marvelous (as usual). So good to see pics of the whole family and those miracle babies. BTW Chaoticbit is my blog.
    Phoebe

    ReplyDelete