Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Construction!!!!















While we were in Boston, my dad began renovating our home! Aaron (my brother-in-law) knocked a huge hole in our kitchen wall and made a BEAUTIFUL doorway leading to our dining room.  This was much needed as our kitchen could no longer be an eat-in kitchen with the 7 of us. Can't tell you how WONDERFUL that alteration alone has been.  But dad didn't stop there. He hired some professionals to come in and resurface the walls and the ceiling in the foyer! He didn't stop there either. He had them paint everything! It's been nuts here, but they finished up the painting today, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! My dad is not done yet, in 3 wks Aaron will begin laying the hardwood floors dad is giving us... my dad... The pic above is of the fresh flowers Adam hooked me up with... the first thing on the mantle, and consequently, my favorite part of the house right now. =) I'll post more pics after the floors are done. BTW, the name of the paint is "Pooh's Favorite Things" =) The painters were calling it "Pooh Blue". =)

No comments:

Post a Comment