Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"hernia" surgery



Adam's Uncle Mark told me that when his mother had to be hospitalized for a hysterectomy, he and his siblings were told that she was having surgery to remove a hernia... apparently discussing such personal "woman things" was not only taboo, it would most assuredly damage the psyche of young children...  permanently.

With Uncle Mark's anecdote in mind, I'm having "hernia surgery" tomorrow... It is important to note that my hernia surgery will involve an instantaneous thrust into "The Change"... one might say that Adam will need some prayer... along with the rest of of my family and anyone within a 10 mile radius of me... Andrea in The Change (insert extremely loud thunder and lightning).


I will be off of the computer for some time as the recovery is a long one.  In the mean time, a couple of things: First, I told some of you via email that I would have a post about Fred Bissert's book, A FRESH LOOK AT FOUR END-TIME PROPHECIES. I also told you about another book that Fred wrote during his time in WW2. Seeing as I have been cleaning up after 5 children with stomach viruses, amplified today (of course!), I do not have time to write a post about these books that will do them justice. I will do this when I am feeling up to it, however, please feel free to click on the title to order Fred's published work. Fred also gave me several copies of his "Little War Book" for me to distribute free of charge to anyone who would be interested in having one. This is a wonderful little book, so if you'd like to have one, email me here with your mailing address and I'll get it to you ASAP. 

Second, please pray for my kiddos and Adam that they will heal from the above mentioned virus, and that Adam will not only be up to the task, but that he'll be encouraged and feeling great during this time when I'm in the hospital. Thank you! Peace and Blessings, ~ Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment